Aspirin is the most used drug in our country. It has great benefits not only for your body but also for your hair. So what are the benefits of aspirin for hair? With the aspirin mask, you can have less shedding and brighter hair.
Due to the benefits of blood-thinning active ingredients in aspirin, it is a drug that is taken every day by many people. Some of the active ingredients in it can offer great benefits to your hair. For healthier hair, you can try the aspirin mask.
Hair Benefits of Aspirin
- It reduces hair loss.
- It provides healthier hair growth.
- It removes the dirt and dead skin on the scalp by exfoliating.
- It prevents the formation of dandruff.
- Helps maintain hair color.
How to Make an Aspirin Mask?
- 3-4 aspirins
- 2 tablespoons of oil that can soften your scalp (almond oil or coconut oil)
Aspirin Mask Preparation
Mix the two ingredients. Make sure that the aspirin is completely dissolved in the oil. Apply it to your scalp.
If you have a sensitive scalp, leave it for 10 minutes, if you have a normal scalp, 15 minutes will be enough.
If you are worried about the salicylic acid in aspirin irritating your hair, you can mix crushed aspirin with shampoo and wash your hair once a week.