Dermovate cream, which is often prescribed by doctors, is a product that miraculously relieves skin and skin itching. How to use Dermovate cream, one of the best eczema creams, what is it good for, what are the usage and side effects? To find out, you should definitely review the details of our news.
CLICK HERE FOR VIDEO OF THE NEWS WATCH
Dermovate cream is the most commonly prescribed drug for the treatment of psoriasis and eczema. Dermavote, which works like a miracle for people who cannot cope with ailments such as eczema, also relieves the itching and redness caused by eczema in a short time. However, it is a drug that has side effects as well as being so effective. This cream, which is recommended to be used under the supervision of a doctor, is among the creams with cortisone. Dermovate cream containing 0.05% clobetasol 17-propionate, cortisonebecause it has more side effects.
You should read the side effects before using this cream, which is sold in 30 and 50 gram types. According to the researches, Dermovate cream, which can be used by people older than 1 year, can be used for discoid lupus erythematosus. (usually facial plaques-a kind of skin disease), lichen planus (benign skin disease affecting the skin, skin appendages and mucous membranes),It is used to minimize the effects of inflammation in skin problems such as psoriasis and difficult-to-treat eczema.
HOW TO USE DERMOVATE CREAM?
You should not use this cream without consulting your specialist doctor. Using cortisone creams unconsciously for a long time can cause serious side effects.
- – After making sure that the area where you will apply the cream is clean, apply it as a thin layer. You can use it 1-2 times a day. You can easily absorb it by rubbing.
- –It is recommended by experts to use it for 4 weeks to get full results from the treatment.
NOTE: If you are not using the cream for the eczema problem on your hands, wash your hands in plenty of water after applying the cream. It only needs to be applied to the problem area. If you do not get the effect of the cream in a short time, you can consult your doctor.
WHAT ARE THE SIDE EFFECTS OF DERMOVATE CREAM?
As we mentioned at the beginning of the article, the cream has many side effects as well as effective. We share with you the effects that can be seen after you start using this cream, which has serious side effects. You should definitely consult your doctor when you encounter these side effects, which are generally seen in overdose or in people who are allergic to the substances contained in it.
- – Thinning of the skin and hypersensitivity, along with skin rashes, swelling of the face, lips, tongue or larynx may occur. Among the side effects are redness, burning, itching and increased weight in the area you apply.
- – One of the most severe side effects is that the vein in the area you apply becomes prominent and blood vessels appear under the skin surface.
- – Increase in body hair, obesity, hair loss/non-growth, thinning of hair,
- – Weight gain/slow growth in children
- – Decrease in the hormone cortisol in the blood,
- – Increased blood sugar level and sugar in the urine,
- – blood pressure elevation,
- – Symptoms such as increased intraocular pressure (giocoma) are among the side effects of Dermovate cream.
WHAT IS THE PRICE OF DERMOVATE CREAM?
The 2023 price of Dermovate cream is 55.52 TL.
As Yasemin.com family, we wish you well soon… Make sure to comment after using it!