In our series of natural beauty recipes, today we have a cream recipe to reduce calluses. Calluses usually appear as a result of friction, especially on the hands and feet and the big toes. Although calluses do not cause any pain at first, they can become painful over time and make daily activities difficult. For those who are looking for alternative natural solutions to get rid of calluses, this recipe by Suna Dumankaya is for you…
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 1 shallot
- 1 bar of soap
- Fresh chard leaves or parsley
- Roast the garlic and shallots in the oven.
- Peel the skins and pound them in a mortar.
- Cut 2 notches 1 cm thick from an unused bar of soap and grate them.
- Mix and cream it all.
- Rub it on your callus, wrap it with fresh chard leaves or parsley and cover it with gauze and leave it until morning.
- You can do it 4-5 times in a row until your corn falls off.
foot care calluses