Our natural beauty recipes series has a citrus body spray recipe today. I’m sure many of you consume orange fruits to protect themselves from flu and similar diseases during the winter months, as they are a high source of vitamin C.
Did you know that these fruits also contribute to your beauty? Lemon is another citrus fruit that is extremely rich in vitamin C. If the spots on your skin are bothering you for various reasons, lemon juice can be your best helper in combating them.
- 125 ml water
- 1 lemon
- 1 orange
- 1 tangerine
- Thinly slice lemon, orange and tangerine.
- Boil water in a separate place.
- Put all the ingredients in a dark bottle and close the cap.
How is it stored?
- Soak for 1 week, shaking daily.
- You can keep it in the refrigerator for up to 1 month and use it.
- You can also drip lavender oil if you want.
homemade beauty spray