Dark circles under the eyes can have many different causes, such as stress, insomnia, and staring at a computer screen for too long. Concealers, foundations and powders used to cover are very harmful for the eye area.
While it is ideal to sleep until dark circles disappear, it is not possible. Here’s a 30-second eye massager to get rid of tired-looking eyes and puffy, dark circles.
30 second beauty routine
Based on lymph drainage theory for under-eye bags, here’s what you can do for your eyes:
– Using tapping motions with your index and middle fingers (without tugging or dragging), tap a circle around your eye. Tapping gets blood flow to the area.
– Move outward along your brows, then inward from the top of your cheekbones to the bridge of your nose. Circle your eyes three times.
– Then with your middle fingers, press the pressure points just below the brow bone on both sides of your nose, the starting points of your eyebrows.
– Then press firmly inward, near your tear ducts, towards your nose.
– Massage your temples with your little fingers to finish.
You can do this light massage at any time of the day without dispersing your make-up too much. Be sure not to drag your fingers along the delicate skin near your eyes to avoid damaging them.
For an extra relaxing experience, do this with a cool eye cream.