Today we have a lip balm recipe in our natural beauty recipes series. Coconut oil contains vitamin C, A, B vitamins. Hazelnut oil, on the other hand, is rich in vitamins B1, B2, B6 and E, and contains phosphorus, calcium and protein. Another oil in the cream is peanut oil. This oil also contains potassium, magnesium, vitamins B1, B2, B3. Since the wax used in cream making adheres well to the skin, it protects the skin in case of air change. In addition, it has a cleansing, nourishing and moisturizing effect on the skin with its high content of vitamin A.
- 1 teaspoon hazelnut oil
- 1 teaspoon beeswax
- 1 teaspoon of lanolin
- 1 teaspoon of peanut oil
- 1 teaspoon of coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon of dried chamomile
- Melt all ingredients except chamomile in bain-marie for about 5 minutes.
- Brew chamomile in a cup of boiling water and strain.
- Add 1 tablespoon of chamomile juice into the oil.
- Mix until creamy.
- Apply daily to your lips. You can store it in a cool place for up to a month.
lip cream recipe