Soft and smooth hands are important for healthy skin.
However, under the influence of daily life, our hands often become dry, cracked or irritated.
Fortunately, you can moisturize, nourish and refresh your hands with a few simple recipes that you can easily prepare at home using natural masks.
Masks made with natural ingredients offer your skin ingredients with natural healing properties instead of harmful chemicals.
In this way, you can regain the soft, healthy and youthful appearance of your hands.
Here is a list of effective and natural masks for soft hands.
Olive Oil and Sugar Mask:
- Mix a tablespoon of olive oil with some sugar.
- Apply this mixture on your hands and rub gently.
- Leave it on your hands for 5-10 minutes and then rinse with warm water.
- Olive oil nourishes the skin, while sugar gently removes dead skin.
Honey and Sea Oil Mask:
- Take 1 tablespoon of honey and 1 teaspoon of shea butter in a bowl.
- After mixing well, apply it to your hands.
- After rubbing your hands with the mixture for a few minutes, leave it for 20 minutes.
- Rinse with lukewarm water.
Coconut Oil Mask:
- Rub a tablespoon of coconut oil on your hands.
- Massage it to spread it all over your hands.
- Wear cotton gloves to be effective overnight.
- When you wake up in the morning, wash your hands with warm water.
- Coconut oil moisturizes and nourishes the skin.
Aloe Vera Gel Mask:
- Extract gel from an aloe vera leaf.
- Cover your hands with aloe vera gel and leave for 10-15 minutes.
- Then rinse with warm water.
- Aloe vera soothes, moisturizes and heals the skin.
Almond Oil and Honey Mask:
- Mix one tablespoon of almond oil and one teaspoon of honey.
- Rub the mixture into your hands and massage gently.
- After 15 minutes, rinse with warm water.
- While almond oil nourishes and moisturizes the skin, honey also has a softening effect.
Sesame Oil and Honey Mask:
- Mix one tablespoon of sesame oil with one teaspoon of honey.
- Apply the mixture on your hands and spread by massaging.
- After 10-15 minutes, rinse with warm water.
- Sesame oil moisturizes and nourishes the skin, while honey has a softening and healing effect.
Egg Yolk and Argan Oil Mask:
- Thanks to the lecithin in the egg yolk content, it repairs the damage to the skin tissue.
- Argan oil helps nourish and moisturize skin tissues.
- Mix 1 egg yolk and 1 teaspoon of Argan oil well.
- Rub the mixture on your hands and leave it for 15-20 minutes.
- By applying this mask 3-4 times a week, you can prevent your hands from drying out and moisturize your dry hands.
By using these natural masks regularly, you can moisturize, nourish and make your hands softer.