Today we have a rosemary lip balm recipe in our natural beauty recipes series. Rosemary is very beneficial for health. However, do not use rosemary oil directly on the skin. Rosemary oil contributes to a healthy skin by increasing blood circulation in your skin.
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon beeswax
- 1 teaspoon of rosemary leaves
- 2 tablespoons of rose water
- Melt the oil and wax in a bain-marie.
- Slowly add rosemary and rose water.
- Let stand above boiling water for 30 minutes.
- Strain into a clean glass jar and leave to cool.
care balm wax rosemary skin lip cream recipe