Yogurt water is a natural and effective hair and skin care ingredient.
It provides a host of benefits to both your hair and skin.
While it deeply moisturizes, nourishes and reduces dandruff problem, it moisturizes your skin, reduces acne and blemishes, calms irritated areas and helps balance skin tone.
You can use yogurt water regularly to protect and beautify your hair and skin in a natural and healthy way.
Now, let’s take a closer look at how to use yoghurt water and its benefits on hair and skin.
Benefits on hair:
- Provides the moisture balance of the hair: Yogurt water moisturizes the hair deeply and regulates the moisture balance of the hair.
- Nourish the hair: Yogurt water naturally adds softness, shine and health to the hair. It strengthens the hair strands and nourishes the hair follicles.
- Reduces dandruff problem: Yogurt water reduces dandruff on the scalp and relaxes the scalp.
- Reduces hair loss: Yogurt water helps reduce hair loss and promotes healthier hair growth.
Benefits on the skin:
- Moisturizes the skin: Yogurt water helps maintain the moisture balance of the skin and moisturizes the skin.
- Reduces acne and blemishes: Yogurt juice is effective in reducing acne and blemishes on the skin. Thanks to its anti-bacterial properties, it cleanses the skin and reduces the appearance of acne.
- Calms the skin: Yogurt water calms and soothes irritated or reddened areas of the skin.
- Helps to balance the skin tone: Yogurt water helps to even out the skin tone and makes the skin look brighter and more vibrant.
Usage of yogurt water:
- Usage for hair: Apply yogurt water to clean and damp hair and massage into the scalp. Let it sit for about 15-20 minutes and then rinse it off with warm water. You can repeat several times a week.
- Usage for skin: Pour the yogurt water on a cotton pad and rub gently into your skin. Let it sit for a few minutes and then rinse it off with warm water or wipe it off with a damp towel. You can use it daily.