The American-made teen drama series Euphoria, about the youth of Generation Z, impressed the audience with its strong script, while at the same time it attracted great attention with the make-up of the female characters.
The new trend Euphoria make-up
The emotional state of the female characters in the series is reflected in the make-up of the characters by the make-up artist Doniella Davy. Especially the glitter and small stones around the eyes of the characters attracted great attention from the audience.
Euphoria make-up is on the agenda in social media
Maddy, the most interesting iconic character of the series, draws attention with her feminine make-up. Maddy’s dark eyeliner, blue eyeshadow and glitters that she added to her eyelids began to appear in the content of Instagram users. Maddy makeup has become a trend, especially in reels videos. In addition, Youtube content producers are also asking “How to make Maddy makeup?” They started creating content with the title.
How is the famous Maddy makeup done?
- Cleanse and moisturize your skin before applying make-up.
- Choose a foundation that matches your skin tone and apply it to your skin. Use a sponge while spreading the foundation on your skin. Using a sponge will both make your work easier and give you a more natural look.
- Contour your cheekbone. This will highlight your cheekbones. After this application, apply bronzer to your cheek and nose area. In this way, you will add depth to your cheek area.
- Let’s come to the most important and striking part: Eye make-up. Scatter the blue and shimmery eyeshadow beautifully and pull off that iconic gorgeous eyeliner with a long tail. Also, if you have sparse eyelashes, you can add depth to your eyes by wearing false eyelashes.
- In the last step, frame your lips with a brown lip pencil and apply lip gloss to keep it shiny.