One of the essential oils known for its volatile properties is ylang ylang oil. This oil, which has been on the agenda with its different properties in recent years, supports hair and skin health. In addition, ylang ylang oil, which has a positive effect on the environment it is in, can also be used as a decoration element by various places and hotels on special occasions.
What is Ylang Ylang Oil?
Ylang ylang oil, whose scientific name is “cananga odorata”, is obtained from a plant with yellow flowers and is often used in the cosmetic world. This plant; It grows extensively in regions such as Malaysia, India and Australia. One of the most valuable essential oils is ylang ylang oil. Ylang ylang oil fragranceIt is generally preferred in the perfume industry because it is quite strong.
How to Use Ylang Ylang?
Ylang ylang oil, which is in the category of essential oils, is not applied directly to the skin. Since essential oils consist of pure and effective extracts, they should be used on the skin after the correct dilution methods are applied. The oil diluted with a carrier can be easily applied to the skin after performing a small allergy test. For adults, around 3-4 g of dilution can be made into 30 g of fixed oil. 3 drops of ylang ylang oil can be used by dripping into a tea glass of water. The oil is for external use only. It is applied to the skin with massage. You can also mix ylang ylang oil with a fixed oil (decomposed coconut oil) and apply it to your body, wrists, temples and neck. The oil, which has a very striking aroma, can be used easily in the home or office environment with its aromatherapy diffuser.
What Are the Benefits of Ylang Ylang Oil?
Ylang ylang oil benefitsas follows:
- It helps balance blood flow.
- It contributes to the balancing of the heart rhythm.
- Supports cardiovascular system health.
- It offers a mood boosting effect with its scent.
- Helps reduce anxiety symptoms.
- It helps to remove inflammations from the body.
- It contributes to expelling parasites from the body.
What are the Benefits of Ylang Ylang Oil for Hair?
Ylang ylang oil benefits for hair is a product. Helping to moisturize especially sensitive and dry scalp, the oil helps to add shine and vitality to the hair. It also helps to prevent dandruff by purifying the hair course in dandruff hair. People who use ylang ylang oil on their hair It gets support from this special oil for strengthening the hair that is falling out by breaking and growing healthy hair. By adding 15-20 drops of ylang ylang oil to your shampoo, you can shake the shampoo bottle, wait for 5 minutes and then start using the shampoo. Thus, you can include ylang ylang oil in your hair care routine regularly.
What are the Benefits of Ylang Ylang Oil for Skin?
Ylang ylang oil benefits for skinare:
- Having antiseptic and antibacterial properties, ylang ylang oil helps to improve skin appearance and treat acne.
- It plays a supportive role in the healing of wounds on the skin.
- It helps to prevent skin problems caused by aging and irritation.
- It contributes to reducing problems such as itching and eczema on the skin.