Citizens with high fever resort to drugs as a treatment method for themselves or their relatives with fever. In particular, we answered the questions that were curious about the Parol drug used by those who had coronavirus.
Parol, whose active ingredient is Paracetamol (acetaminophen), has a pain reliever and antipyretic effect. It is used for headache, migraine, menstrual pain, toothache, pain due to cold and flu infections, neuralgia, neuritis, sciatica, lumbago, muscle and joint pain, middle ear pain, sinusitis and pain due to surgical operations or injuries, and pain caused by menstrual difficulties. Parol pain reliever should not be used in patients with severe kidney and liver disease. Although Parol is an easily accessible drug, it is ideal to use it under the supervision of a doctor. Parol, which has side effects such as nausea, vomiting, dizziness and sleepiness, can cause serious adverse effects in pregnant or lactating women.
HOW MANY HOURS CAN THE PAROL BE RECEIVED?
Unless your doctor makes a separate recommendation: If you are an adult, you can use 1-2 tablets of PAROL PLUS at a time. If necessary, up to three single doses within 24 hours You can use PAROL PLUS.
HOW TO USE THE PASSWORD?
- Before using the drug, inform your doctor in detail about the other drugs you take and your general health condition.
- Swallow the medicine whole with plenty of water without chewing.
- Although it can be drunk on an empty stomach or on a full stomach, its effect may decrease if it is drunk on a full stomach.
- You can drink 1-2 tablets a day with an interval of 4-6 hours. Never use more than 8 tablets.
- Do not take a double dose to make up for forgotten doses.
- If your pain-fever complaints last longer than 1 week or if you think that the effect is too strong or weak, do not change the dose you take without the doctor’s knowledge.
- Do not drink the medicine for a long time unless the doctor tells you and use it only when needed.
ARE THERE PAROL SIDE EFFECTS?
- Mild side effects of parol include diarrhea, drowsiness, skin rash, dizziness, nausea, indigestion, and vomiting.
- Serious side effects are difficulty in breathing and swallowing, rash, swelling of the face and lips, watery bubbles, drinking a lot of water, edema, urinary incontinence, weakness, fatigue, increased infectious diseases, low thrombocyte, headache, spots on the face, jaundice.
- If such side effects are seen, a doctor should be consulted.
WHAT IS PAROL 2023 PRICE?
If we look at the one with 500 mg 20 tablets, the price of Parol is approximately 17.50 TL around. If the price of 500 mg 30 tablets of Parol 25.08 TL is . One of the drugs covered by SGK payment. It’s only available in pharmacies anyway.