Is the importance of taste alone enough when preparing food? Who doesn’t want food that appeals to the stomach to appeal to the eye? The appearance of the food, its presentation, service, table arrangement and many more details… All of these are the factors that help us enjoy the food we eat. That’s why we will talk about the details that make our dinner table tidy and appealing to the eye..
Dining table arrangement
With our loved ones There is a typical order we follow when we are going to eat together. The most important point to be considered while arranging the table is the type of food to be eaten.
- When organizing your daily table, you can first lay your tablecloth or place a stylish placemat.
- Then put the serving plate first and place the fork to the left of the plate and the knife and spoon to the right of the plate, respectively.
- Also place the water glass in the upper right corner and towards the top of the blade.
- We leave the place of the napkin you will use to your preference. You can put it on the plate or under the fork and spoon.
A comfortable and useful table setup
Comfortable yet stylish when a relative or unexpected guest arrives Creating a table setting is very easy.
- Place a tablecloth or placemat as a casual table setting.
- Place the dinner plates in the middle of the service and place the fork on the left of the plate, and the knife and spoon on the right, as in the daily table setting.
- We recommend that you put a soft drink glass to the right of the water glass you put in the upper right corner.
But there are a few special cases in this layout that you should be aware of. When using a single fork at a daily table, do not forget to add a separate plate and separate fork to the table for salads and appetizers, as you will host guests at your table. Before starting the service, the salad plate is placed on top of the serving plate and the salad fork is placed just to the left of the dinner fork. You can complete the detailed layout of your table by placing a stylish and eye-catching napkin on the plate or under the forks.
Official and non-sports table arrangement
Yes, we have come to a critical and important point that you need to pay attention to. It is very difficult to grasp the difference between a formal and a casual table, and it brings details. So how do you set up a formal desk? You can use your multi-piece dinnerware from standard known brands. There are easy but careful tricks to prepare a stylish but a little more formal table for your family elders, first-time guests, and co-workers.
- As it would not be right to use the placemat you use daily while preparing this type of table, lay your one-color clean and ironed cover on the table.
- Then place the number of suppository as many as the number of people who will attend the meal.
- You should first put the main course plate (serving plate), the deep dinner plate on top and finally the soup bowl,
- On the left side of your dinner plate, put the salad and dinner fork from outside to inside.
- On the right side of your plate, place the soup spoon, salad knife and dinner knife, again from the outside to the inside.
- Place the cutlery or spoon to be used for dessert, right in the middle, on the plates.
- Place the salad plate in the upper left corner of the dinner plate, that is, above the forks.
- Put a water glass in the upper right corner, as we did before, and a soft drink glass to the right.
- If wine will accompany you at dinner, place the wine glasses on top of the water glass.
- When you place the dishes to be served in the same order in the middle of the table with the serving plates belonging to your team, you will prepare that elegant table you want.
- Do not forget to fold the napkin you will use in different ways or put it on your plates by attaching it to the napkin ring.