In this way, guarana has become one of the products that are included in the diets of people with its benefits that accelerate metabolism and create a detox effect, apart from the cosmetics and pharmaceutical sector. Guarana, which is grown in Brazil, is actually one of the main ingredients of many non-alcoholic energy drinks, coffees and weight loss products. With guarana, which has been used in many areas in the pharmaceutical industry for many years, your energy rises, your metabolism is revitalized, and you can support liver detox. The fact that it positively affects your mental performance with its high caffeine content are just a few of the known facts about guarana. Specialist Dietitian Merve Altay from the Jineart Clinic Nutrition and Diet Department states that she has started to include the positive effect of guarana on weight loss in her own diet programs for a while
Dietitian Merve Altay, “Clinical studies have shown that guarana consumption causes changes in lipid metabolism thanks to methylxanthine in its content. says and adds “The use of guarana in recommended daily doses offers many positive effects in people. For example, studies have also revealed the liver-protecting effects of guarana due to the amount of caffeine it contains. On the other hand, this fruit seed has created remarkable benefits in improving cognitive functions and reducing symptoms of fatigue and depression. Considering the general health status of people, including guarana in daily nutritional supplements can provide a complex benefit in many ways” . Containing fifty milligrams of caffeine per gram, guarana brings with it some criteria to be considered. Although the benefits it provides create great excitement for this plant, especially people with hypertension should consult their doctor before using guarana.
10 things we should know about guarana
1. Like caffeine, it stimulates the central nervous system.
2. Guarana, which has a high polyphenol content, shows antioxidant and antibacterial effects.
3. Improves cognitive efficiency and supports weight balancing.
4. It contains many physiological effects including nervous system, respiratory system, cardiovascular system
5. It has an edematous effect.
6. It stimulates fat burning and prevents fat accumulation in the body.
7. It reduces fatigue and increases energy.
8. It supports the improvement of the appetite mechanism and mood.
9. Guarana, which is effective on cardiovascular diseases, especially helps to reduce triglycerides.
10. It reduces oxidative stress and reduces inflammation in the body with its anti-inflammatory effect.