Medina silk, which has been popular lately, attracts great attention from many people. It is also quite simple to tie medina silk shawls, which have come to the fore especially in recent seasons. So, what are the Medina silk shawl models and prices in 2022?
Basic products are among the remarkable pieces in the hijab combination in recent years. The color harmony between these products also stands out. Fabric compatibility is very important in hijab combination. For example, wearing a cotton shawl over an evening dress may spoil the pleasant appearance. Medina silk shawl was the most preferred shawl in the last season in hijab evening dress combinations, where women who prefer modest clothing have the most difficulty.
In minimal clothing, medina silk shawls are used on special occasions and are generally preferred more because they are easy to use in daily combinations. Contrary to popular belief, Medina silk does not come from Medina, but is produced in Turkey. Although it resembles crepe fabric in structure, it is a completely different type of fabric. It is a thicker and more durable fabric than crepe fabric. Medina silk shawls, which you can use comfortably in all four seasons, have a structure that does not show through and does not cause sweating. It is a product that many women can easily choose in summer. It is a product that does not wrinkle, does not require ironing, is easy to tie and practical to use.
- Does not show the interior.
- It does not slip from the beginning.
- It does not sweat in summer, it does not get cold in winter.
- It is very easy to connect and use.
HOW TO USE MEDINE SILK shawls?
Shawls and scarves produced with Medina silk fabric generally have a patternless appearance. Single-colored scarves provide an impressive look with evening dresses as well as daily combinations. Medina silk scarf and hijab combination ensures that the standards of measured clothing are reached. The medina silk shawl, which falls down to the shoulders, is easy to use.
Medina silk shawl will continue to be indispensable for your hijab combinations. Medina silk shawls can be preferred with different fabrics such as linen, denim, evening dresses, and they provide a wonderful look for a hijab combination.
WHAT TO BE CONSIDERED WHILE BUYING MEDINE SILK SCARF
- Medina silk shawl is a special fabric that will bring freshness and elegance to your clothes. However, in order for it to complement your outfits correctly, you must pay attention to the choice of color and model.
- Depending on the seasonal characteristics, it is very important to choose pieces with the right color tones. Usage habits and shawl binding styles will also be of great importance in the selection of Medina silk shawls.
- Medina shawl can easily complement both sports and classic clothing styles with the right choices.
THE MOST BEAUTIFUL MEDINE SILK SHAWL MODELS 2022
MODAKAŞMİR / Medina Silk Shawl Magenta: 70 TL
MODAKAŞMİR / Medina Silk ShawlLead: 70 TL
MODAKAŞMİR / Medina Silk Shawl Mink: 70 TL
MODAKASHMIR /Medina Silk Shawl Vintage Rose : 70 TL