- 2 glasses of brewed green tea (has a metabolism-boosting effect)
- 1 medium banana (longer) provides a feeling of fullness for a long time)
- 1 medium green apple (contains less sugar than many other fruits and has a metabolism-accelerating feature)
- 1-2 hazelnut-sized ginger (increases body temperature, strengthens the immune system, protects the stomach and accelerates metabolism)
- 1 bowl of parsley (it helps to remove excess water from the body)
- 1 medium pear (makes you feel full for longer)
How to Prepare?
- Chop apples, pears and ginger into small pieces.
- Finely chop the parsley.
- Combine ingredients in smoothie maker.
- Add the chopped pears and apples and start the machine.
How to Drink Detox Drink?
The measurements given for the mixture you will prepare may correspond to 2 glasses. If you wish, you can also consume it by putting it in a bowl. Since the amount seems to be high, it will ensure that you are satiated enough. If you want to increase the volume, you can increase the amount of green tea. Detox drink should be consumed in a single meal during the day. Other meals should be made with normal food. While passing the mixture through the smoothie machine, leaving it a little lumpy instead of pulling too much will make you feel more full. If you are bothered by the lumpiness, you can try straining it before drinking.
What Should Be Considered in Other Meals?
When detoxing, it is recommended to avoid animal food sources at other meals. Instead, you can get help from proteins. For example..
1 boiled egg for breakfast (you can choose 2 depending on your weight), white cheese can be. You can consume low-salt olives and optionally 1-2 slices of brown bread. In the snack after breakfast, you can eat some nuts. Don’t forget to pay attention to portion control, as nuts are high in fat and calories