Nasal congestion, which we often see not only in cold weather, but also in seasonal transitions, autumn and even summer, is a condition that makes breathing difficult, disrupts sleep patterns and prevents a quality day. So how to open nasal congestion? what is the solution? What are the home remedies that will be good for nasal congestion?
WHAT IS NOSE CONSTRUCTION?
Nasal congestion caused by the inflamed airways and sinuses in the nose is an uncomfortable condition. While simple nasal obstructions can pass in a short time, it is recommended to be conscious about nasal congestion that can last for a long time (chronic).
WHAT IS THE METHOD OF OPENING NOSE CONSTRUCTION?
Upper respiratory tract infection symptoms such as flu or cold, which are frequently seen in these times when the seasonal transitions began, began to appear. The recovery period for people with flu symptoms is known as 1-2 weeks. It is recommended to pay attention to the control of chronic and long-term nasal obstructions with various methods that can be applied under the guidance of physicians. So what are the methods of unblocking the nose?
What to do to open a blocked nose; It will be to inhale with moisture. Inhaling with moisture to break up inflamed nasal passages and mucus plays an important role in clearing nasal congestion. However, if you have a condition such as asthma, you should consult your doctor.
You can reduce or pass nasal congestion with small routines you can create at home. Here are these methods;
- Consuming teas such as ginger, mint, and turmeric will help reduce congestion.
- You can provide a solution to your clogged problem by having hot water or a steam machine in the room or where you are.
- Abundant fluid consumption
- You can relieve nasal congestion with methods such as high positioning of the pillow while sleeping.
- You can reduce irritation and relieve nasal congestion by dripping half a teaspoon of salt dissolved in half a glass of warm water into your nose. Salt water will help to expel mucus and will be good for your nasal congestion.
- Sniffing peppermint oil can be beneficial for nasal congestion. Peppermint oil, which you will drip on a cloth, will be good for your stuffy nose by smelling it often.
VIDEO THAT MAY ATTEND YOU;
What does Terramycin cream do?