Kefir is one of the healthiest foods that has become more important in recent years and is good for the digestive system and helps to lose weight thanks to the probiotics it contains. Kefir, which is the most consumed in staying young, has become a matter of curiosity on the internet. So how many calories in kefir, does kefir make you lose weight? Here are the ones who are curious about kefir and kefir diet…
The history of kefir, which does not end with counting the benefits, goes back centuries to the Caucasians. Caucasians have used kefir to stay young since ancient times and it has become popular until today. Kefir, which has come to the fore recently and is frequently used by people who want to lose weight, is also among the beneficial nutrients that regulate the intestinal flora. It is possible to lose weight more vigorously and healthily thanks to kefir, which is proven to be effective and is included in the weight loss methods of dietitians. When should kefir, which has become almost a popular drink, be consumed, and how much should it be consumed per day to lose weight effectively? Here are the answers:
DOES KEFIR LOSE WEIGHT?
Thanks to the yeast in the kefir content, which has been proven all over the world, it accelerates fat burning and allows you to lose weight easily.
Kefir is an effective food that allows the food you eat to be digested quickly and mixed with the blood, thanks to the yeast in it. Since this prevents constipation, it allows you to lose weight faster.
Thanks to the rich proteins in it, the person gets rid of all their excesses in a short time. Consuming kefir, which is one of the nutrition programs given by dietitians, while you are dieting helps you lose weight in a short time.
According to studies, if you consume kefir on a regular basis, you can lose at least 5 kilos in 2 weeks. It is possible to lose weight without getting hungry, especially with 2 glasses of kefir that you will drink on an empty stomach in the morning.
HOW MANY CALORIES OF KEFIR?
1 cup of full-fat plain kefir is 105 calories. Since the amount of calories in kefir is low, it can be consumed at any time and is one of the most recommended diet products because it keeps you full for a long time.
HOW TO MAKE A KEFIR DIET THAT LOSE 5 WEIGHT IN 2 WEEKS?
- Consume 2 glasses of plain kefir on an empty stomach as soon as you wake up in the morning.
- Afterwards, it is recommended to consume foods other than prohibited foods in moderation at breakfast, lunch and dinner. Take care to consume protein, especially at dinner. Consume fish once a week.
- Do not consume carbonated beverages during the day. Instead, you can consume unsweetened tea, coffee or plain soda.
- Be careful not to consume anything after 19:00 in the evening.
- As soon as you wake up in the morning, consume 2 glasses of plain kefir on an empty stomach, as in the first week.
- Except for the forbidden foods for breakfast, other foods are free but continue to consume in moderation. Don’t overdo anything.
- Only drink 1 glass of kefir half an hour before lunch and dinner, unlike the first week.
- Continue to consume meat or chicken with salad in the evening. One of the most important things in this diet is to supplement kefir with protein.
- You can buy it from the markets, or you can make your own kefir by fermenting at home. Remember that kefir made at home is always healthier and more beneficial!
PROHIBITED FOODS IN THE KEFIR DIET
- All flour foods
BENEFITS OF KEFIR
–It contributes to relaxation.
–Accelerates the slimming process,
–Helps regulate the digestive system,
–It reduces stress,
–Activates the intestines
–It is good for chronic fatigue.
EDITOR’S NOTE: THIS CONTENT IS FOR INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY. FOR DEFINITELY WEAKNESS, AN EXPERT’S OPINION MUST BE TAKEN AND A HEALTHCARE ORGANIZATION SHOULD BE CONSIDERED.