If you don’t want to meet your bread needs and gain weight during the day, this bread is for you. Thanks to the gluten-free lentil bread, which has become the favorite of dieters recently, you can protect both your health and fitness. So, how to make gluten-free lentil diet bread? Here is a very delicious and light gluten-free lentil diet bread recipe:
Experts constantly warn about the need to pay attention to bread consumption while dieting. Dietitians recommend consuming diet breads instead of cutting out the bread completely while dieting. Thanks to lentils, which is a protein-rich food, it is possible to lose weight in a healthy way without being hungry all day long. If you are looking for a healthy bread recipe, you can try the gluten-free lentil diet bread recipe. If you wish, you can consume this bread, which you will make with the materials available at home, in the form of 1-2 slices with your meal in the main meals or during the day instead of a snack. Here is the step-by-step preparation of flour-free and fat-free gluten-free lentil diet bread:
DIET BREAD RECIPE WITH LENTILS WITH GLUTEN FREE
- Half a glass of yogurt
- 1 cup of red lentils
- Half a teaspoon of olive oil
- 2 eggs
- 1 packet of baking powder
- 1 pinch of salt
- 1 glass of Curd cheese (If you have other cheese at home, you can also use it
- half a bunch of dill
- 1 teaspoon sesame and black cumin
–If you have decided to make diet bread, do not forget to soak the lentils the day before.
– First, wash the lentils you have soaked thoroughly. Get rid of the foam that has accumulated on it.
– Then drain the lentils into a rind. Add yogurt, oil and 2 eggs on it and pass it through the rondo.
–Then add the finely chopped dill, salt and baking powder and spread the mixture nicely in a rectangular baking dish.
– After doing these steps, lightly sprinkle the remaining curd cheese on the mixture. Gently press the curd cheese onto the dough.
– Finally, sprinkle black cumin and sesame seeds on top. Bake in a preheated oven at 170 degrees for about 30 minutes.
HOW MUCH SHOULD YOU EAT GLUTEN-FREE LENTILS BREAD IN DIET?
It is recommended to consume 3-4 slices during the day instead of bread while dieting.
HOW MANY CALORIES IN GLUTEN-FREE LENTILS BREAD?
1 slice of lentil bread is about 112 calories.