Apple Almond Porridge
- 100 g oat flakes
- 200ml milk
- 1 teaspoon of honey
- 1 small apple
- 2 tablespoons of whole almonds
- Boil the oat flakes with milk in a saucepan and cook, stirring, for about five minutes. add honey.
- Wash the apple, remove the core and cut into small pieces.
- Divide the porridge into bowls. Garnish with apple slices and almonds. Finally, sprinkle cinnamon on the finished porridge.
Carrot zucchini pancakes
- 2 carrots
- 1 zucchini
- 1 organic lime
- 250 g edible quark
- 100 g granulated cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons herbs (frozen)
- Salt, pepper from the mill
- 100 g gluten-free oatmeal
- 1 egg
- 1/2 teaspoon of baking powder
- 100 ml of milk
- 50 g ready-to-cook shrimp (refrigerated rack)
- 2-3 tablespoons of neutral vegetable oil, for frying
- Fresh herbs to garnish if desired
- For the pancakes, peel the carrots, wash the zucchini and cut off the ends. Grate both types of vegetables separately. Reserve one-third of the grated carrots.
- For the sauce, wash the lime in hot water, dry it slightly, grate a little rind, cut the lime in half and squeeze out the juice. Mix 50 g of curd cheese, grated cream cheese, a little lemon zest and juice with grated carrots and herbs that you set aside, and season with salt and pepper.
- Mix the remaining quark with the oatmeal, eggs, baking powder and milk and season to taste with salt and pepper. Wash the shrimp, dry, cut into smaller pieces if necessary, mix into the dough with grated vegetables and cook in heated oil until golden brown pancakes form. Serve the crepes with dipping sauce. Garnish with fresh herbs if you wish.
Delicious avocado toast with arugula
- 1/2 avocado
- 2 slices of wholemeal bread
- Juice of half a small lemon
- salt pepper
- Cut an avocado in half, remove the flesh with a spoon and put it in a bowl. Mash the avocado and mix with the juice of half a small lemon, salt and pepper.
- Spread the avocado cream on wholemeal bread and garnish with a few arugula leaves.
Omelet with mushrooms and tomatoes
- 1/2 small onion
- 150 g mushrooms, e.g. button mushrooms
- 1 tomato
- 2 eggs
- salt, pepper, oil
- 25 g cheese (low fat)
- Chop the onion into small cubes and sauté in a pan with a little oil. Finely chop the mushrooms and tomatoes and fry them.
- Crack the eggs and whisk with salt, pepper and cheese and pour in the onion-tomato-mushroom mixture. Allow the egg to harden at a low level.