Autumn months are the period when diseases are experienced intensely. Sudden changing air temperatures, sweating and colds cause rapid illness during this period. So what are the suggestions that will make our immunity strong like steel in the autumn months? Let’s see…
With the beginning of the autumn season, sudden weather changes also prepare an easy ground for catching diseases. In these months, when people get the healing fast, various foods and supplements can get through this period more vigorously and vigorously.
IT WORKS AS A SHIELD TO PROTECT FROM DISEASES
In these periods, paying attention to the following will act as a shield to protect you from autumn diseases.
- washing hands frequently
- Switching to quality sleep patterns to make the immune system strong.
- Giving importance to healthy eating
- To ventilate places where you work for a long time, such as home or workplace
- Cleaning frequently touched items
- Taking additional vitamin supplements at doctor’s controls if necessary
HOW CAN WE STRENGTHEN THE IMMUNE SYSTEM?
The immune system works with other systems in our body. Therefore, it is necessary to pay attention not only to the level of nutrition, but also to the whole health and hygiene of the body. So how can we protect the immune system and what should we pay attention to?
- not smoking
- abstain from alcohol
- Sleep pattern is very important for the immune system, so sleep pattern should be taken enough.
- Creating a stress-free lifestyle
- do regular exercise
WHICH FOODS TO CONSUME TO STRENGTHEN IMMUNITY
In addition to these, it can be provided by increasing vitamins and minerals to strengthen the immune system. Some of the foods we will eat in this weather is a right step in terms of strengthening our immune system. These foods that should be consumed can be listed as follows;
- Green tea
- Oranges and Acidic fruits
- red bell pepper
- Sweet potato
- Dark chocolate
- The fish