Experts recommend that everyone consume eggplant, which is the richest food in nature in terms of nicotine, at least twice a week. You can find everything about eggplant juice with lemon recommended by alternative medicine experts for those with heart disease or raw eggplant recommended for those who want to lose weight in the details of the news. What are the benefits of eggplant juice with lemon? What happens if you eat raw eggplant once a week?
Eggplant, which is used in all world cuisines, has been used as a natural medicine in alternative medicine for centuries. Eggplant, whose cultivation dates back to BC centuries, spread all over the world via Silk Road. Eggplant, which is also rich in nicotine that the body needs, is generally consumed as a meal and salad. Eggplant, which is included in the list of basic needs, also comes first in military meals, as it gives a long-term feeling of satiety and is easy to transport. 100 grams of eggplant contains 25 calories, 3 grams of protein, 6 grams of fat and 5 milligrams of vitamin B2. Apart from that, it is a very rich food in terms of vitamins C and A. The country with the highest production in the world is China. Our country is in the third place in this ranking. Eggplant, which is produced in the form of vineyards, is also referred to as an ornamental plant. Eggplant, which can also be consumed raw, is especially good for digestive diseases. Apart from this, alternative medicine experts emphasize that eggplant juice with lemon also lowers bad cholesterol and balances blood pressure.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF LEMON EGGWOOD JUICE?
- In a study conducted in the USA, it was revealed that eggplant juice is a nutrient that helps in reducing the increased level of bad cholesterol in the blood. Increasing bad cholesterol due to reasons such as unhealthy diet causes cardiovascular diseases in particular. Therefore, adding lemon juice to it regularly reduces the risk of ailments when consumed aubergine juice.
- Joint inflammation is one of the increasing diseases today. This discomfort, which limits the body movements of the person, is experienced due to inflammation accumulated between the bones and muscles. This is usually caused by toxins accumulating in the body. However, eggplant juice with lemon is a very effective natural method to prevent joint inflammation. The mixture also cleanses the kidneys and bladder by removing toxins through the urinary tract.
- Lemon eggplant juice, which also helps to calm nerve cells, reduces the risk of mental disorders. By increasing the quality of life of the person, it increases the duration of being vigorous during the day.
- The most effective benefit of eggplant juice with lemon is that it accelerates fat burning in the body. When the function of the liver, which serves to burn fat and remove toxins in the body, decreases, regional lubrication and disorders such as acne and acne occur on the skin surface. However, eggplant juice supports the liver and ensures the removal of fat cells from the body. At the same time, it cleans the lungs, especially the bronchi.
HOW TO MAKE LEMON ELEGWOOD JUICE?
–2 medium eggplants
–One and a half glasses of freshly squeezed lemon
– One liter of water
Wash and chop the eggplants. Put it in a pot and pour a liter of water over it. Take the water that starts to become dark from the stove and add it to the squeezed lemon juice. Shake well. Drink a glass in the morning on an empty stomach.
What are the benefits of raw eggplant?
- It prevents constipation and bloating by relieving digestion.
- It prevents the formation of stones and sand by increasing the liquid rate in the intestines.
- It helps to regulate bad cholesterol and reduces the rate of heart diseases.
- By balancing the platelet cells in the blood, it helps to prevent the formation of edema that may occur in the muscles and bones.
- It moisturizes the skin thanks to the high amount of water it contains. It is good for dry skin and dry hair.
- It reduces the rate of cancer by increasing the beneficial cells in the immune system.
- In addition to brain health, it renews the deformed cells in the nervous system.
- It is a wonderful vegetable for those with diabetes, that is, for diabetics. Diabetics can also consume this healing vegetable with ease.
- It is a powerful antioxidant.
- Prevents cellulite formation on legs and hips.
HOW TO MAKE RAW EGGPLANT SALAD?
Chop 2 eggplants, cress and a clove of garlic. Put a tablespoon of lemon in it and enjoy it.