The most common ailments today are caused by the body’s inability to remove toxins. We have compiled for you what you need to know about the toxin that causes health problems such as fatigue, stress and insomnia. What are the symptoms that indicate toxin accumulation in the body?
Toxins accumulate in the body due to environmental factors. The toxin often accumulates in the liver, intestines, veins, lymph nodes, salivary glands, and lungs, causing serious health problems. Toxins from harmful bacteria that do not allow cells to renew themselves cause edema to accumulate. Some patients do not realize that they are gaining weight due to toxins. The body needs the liver to remove toxins, but the deformation of the system that removes toxins from the body causes it to accumulate.
- Feeling tired all the time is among the most common symptoms of toxin buildup. The weakness experienced as soon as you wake up from sleep shows that the body does not remove toxins at night. Foods such as coffee, tea and chocolate are used to relieve fatigue during the day. However, excessive consumption of these foods increases the toxin. This causes serious problems in the immune system.
- Bloating, indigestion, gas, constipation and severe gastrointestinal pains also indicate toxin. In a naturally functioning body system, the toxin is excreted from the body through defecation or urine. However, any deformation experienced here causes toxin accumulation.
- The increase in ligament pain day by day indicates toxin accumulation as well as other headaches. This accumulation, which negatively affects the quality of life, prevents the nerves from sending comfortable signals to the body. Since the brain does not receive signals, it prepares the ground for some health complications.
- Involuntary and sudden weight gain is also among the symptoms of toxin accumulation. If the liver does not clear the toxins, the body’s fat retention causes regional weight gain. It is useful to consult a specialist to remove toxins from the body, which also damage the hormonal system.
- Since toxins prevent the increase of hormones, the probability of experiencing mental illnesses increases. In particular, irritability, stress and depression occur due to insufficient secretion of hormones.
- One of the places where toxins accumulate most easily is the muscles. Toxins accumulating in the muscles cause cramps and pain. It also prepares the ground for muscle weakness and muscle diseases.
- The basis of skin defects are toxins. The toxin accumulated in the liver causes acne and acne. It also accelerates aging and wrinkling by losing the elasticity of the skin.
- The most effective food that removes toxins from the body is parsley and lemon. Experts recommend putting a few leaves of parsley and lemon slices in a glass of warm water the night before and drinking it the next morning before breakfast.
- Cabbage juice is as effective as a mixture of parsley and lemon. Since the taste of cabbage juice is bitter, you can consume it by squeezing lemon into it. You can boil the cabbages, take a glass of water from it and squeeze a lemon into it before breakfast and consume a glass of it.
- Green tea, which has the strongest antioxidant power in nature, easily removes the toxins accumulated in the body through the urine. You can consume up to two glasses a day.
- Rosemary is effective in removing toxins from the body as well as repairing damaged cells. It takes the excess oxygen from the brain and heart and ensures that the body functions healthily. Experts recommend drinking a glass of rosemary tea a day.
- Tomato has a strong antioxidant effect thanks to beta carotene, lycopene, folic acid and vitamin A it contains. It helps to remove all toxins from the body by consuming a maximum of 5 tomatoes produced without hormones in a day.
- Ginger, which increases the temperature of the body, increases hormones by operating the sweat glands and lymph system. It cleans the blood by removing toxins from the body.