When the level of itching in the mouth, which is experienced by almost everyone, increases, it negatively affects the quality of life. Although it is not actually seen as a serious symptom, sores in the mouth cause daily life disruptions. In particular, it prevents eating and drinking. What causes itchy mouth? What does itching in the mouth indicate? Wounds around the mouth
Sometimes some seemingly simple ailments reduce the quality of life. In addition, although it may seem simple, it can also be a harbinger of some serious diseases. Intraoral itching often prepares the ground for viruses that cause viral diseases. In addition, people who are sensitive to allergic reactions may also experience mouth sores and itching. This condition is called oral allergy syndrome. Since it is painful and itchy, the person does not want to consume any food. This paves the way for your immunity to be weaker against the virus.
WHAT CAUSES INTERNAL ITCH?
- It can be seen after upper respiratory tract diseases.
- Allergic problems caused by consumed foods may cause.
- It is a symptom of the body after high fever.
- It can be seen after allergies such as environmental dust or pollen.
- It occurs when the immunity of herpes virus, which is exposed in childhood, falls.
INTERRAIAL ITCH HIGHLIGHTS WHAT?
- The most common condition indicates a possible problem with the immune system.
- May be a sign of sudden changes in body temperature or high fever.
- The rate of microbes in the blood may have increased.
- It may be a sign that a food that has been consumed recently has caused an allergic reaction.
- Changes in hormones before menstruation in women.
WHAT ARE THE SYMPTOMS OF INTERNAL ITCH?
An itching sensation going from the ear pipe to the throat
Dark red turning of the meat in the mouth
The taste of the food in the mouth differs
swellings in the form of edema or herpes on the outside
Quick drying and tingling in the throat
WHAT IS GOOD FOR INTERNAL ITCH?
Since there is a problem with immunity, experts recommend consuming fruits containing plenty of vitamin C during this period. Especially tangerine, orange, kiwi and lemon are natural remedies in this regard. On the other hand, vegetables should be boiled and lemon should be squeezed and consumed in abundance. It is useful to have at least 3 liters of water consumption during this period.
In case of severe itching in the mouth for more than 7 days on average, it is useful to see a doctor.