Increasing diseases in recent days have revealed that the body needs additional supplements. Experts once again reminded the importance of additional supplements, especially to strengthen immunity and increase mental activation. The most popular supplement is the amino acid tyrosine. When this mineral is deficient in the body, it leads to serious diseases. What does the amino acid tyrosine do?
It is one of the types of tyrosine amino acids that are necessary to activate the nervous system of the body. This amino acid, which is known as tyrosine in foods, is produced in the body by a substance called phenylalanine. Since it has a very strong effect, people who take drugs constantly should consult a specialist before taking this supplement. Because otherwise the side effects are quite serious. Since it activates nerve cells, it contributes to the functionality of the brain. That’s why it’s one of the most popular supplements today. Tyrosine also contributes to the functioning of some hormones.
WHAT DOES TYROSIN AMINO ACID DO?
- It activates the hormone called dopamine. This hormone is in charge of developing and controlling motor skills. It also balances the body’s energy. Tyrosine helps increase this hormone.
- The two most indispensable hormones of the body are adrenaline and noradrenaline. These hormones provide the body’s response and unresponsiveness to events. The amino acid tyrosine supports the balanced production of these hormones.
- The thyroid hormone, which is the main hormone line that controls all hormones and provides the structural order of the body, is produced by the thyroid gland. This hormone has an effect on the body from weight to hair growth. Tyrosine is also effective in regulating thyroid hormone.
- The decrease in the melanin hormone, which determines the color of the skin, causes uneven coloring on the skin. People with dark skin types have more melanin than people with light skin types. Since the tyrosine amino acid is a protein component, it ensures that this hormone works without deterioration.
- Our body can sometimes get diseases due to the disruption in these hormones for various reasons. Since tyrosine is effective in the functioning of these hormones, it is an indispensable part of the body.
WHICH DISEASES CAUSES TYROSINE AMINO ACID DEFICIENCY?
- Tyrosine deficiency very often predisposes to depression and mental distress. Since it affects the nervous system, there is a disruption in the activation of cells. This disruption also negatively affects brain functions.
- It causes fatigue and sleepiness very quickly. It lowers the focus and listening system.
- Since it is one of the supplements required for the functioning of metabolism, tyrosine deficiency also negatively affects digestion. It causes constipation or vice versa diarrhea. It causes structural imbalance of the body. In other words, regional weight gains are experienced.
- Decreases the enzyme power. Therefore, valuable minerals and vitamins that enter the body are removed from the body without mixing with the blood. It does not provide any benefit. On the contrary, it leads to protein accumulation and prepares the ground for metabolic disorders of the body.