It is recommended by experts to consume ayran, which is one of the most valuable foods made with yogurt, especially in sahur. It is very important to eat healthy in sahur, which is the last feeding time before long-term hunger and thirst. In addition, experts suggest that it is beneficial to sleep right after sahur in order to be fresh the next day. What happens if you drink ayran in sahur?
One of the most important points in Ramadan is the absence of fluid loss. Experts underline that it is necessary to pay attention to especially between iftar and sahur in order to avoid fluid loss. However, as fluid loss increases in the body, it causes problems such as headaches or nausea. He recommends the consumption of buttermilk to minimize these problems, especially during hunger and thirst. It is beneficial for the body’s energy stores as it contains strong minerals and vitamins such as sodium, protein, potassium, folate, thiamine, A, B, C, E, K and B12 obtained from yogurt.
WHAT HAPPENS IF YOU DRINK AYRAN IN SAHUR?
- It prevents the body from being dehydrated for a long time.
- Thanks to the small amount of lactic acid it contains, it renews the nervous system. It prepares the ground for a comfortable sleep.
- It supports the work of digestion. It especially strengthens stomach and intestinal functions.
- By increasing the intestinal flora, it allows the digestive system to remove the remaining wastes through urine and feces during the day.
- It renews the deformed cells throughout the day.
- It reduces headaches due to hunger and thirst.
- It prevents stomach ailments caused by the foods consumed in iftar.
- It strengthens the body’s energy store and makes it resistant to diseases.
- It provides calcium that bones and muscles need.
- It prevents cardiovascular diseases by balancing blood circulation.
- It helps the body to rest faster by going into sleep immediately.