When it comes to liver diseases, the first thing that comes to mind is fat. If lubrication is not treated in due time, the functionality of the liver is completely impaired. However, cirrhosis occurs. So what is cirrhosis and why does it happen? What are the symptoms of cirrhosis? Is there a cure for cirrhosis? We searched for the answers to your questions. All details about cirrhosis, which negatively affects human life, are in our news…
The liver, which is the largest among the internal organs, has a structure that can renew itself and protects the cells in the body. The slightest malfunction in the liver, which functions to easily cleanse the body from all kinds of toxins and chemicals, brings serious health problems. Liver; It has many functions from fats to digestion, chemical drugs and regulating the immune system. When the liver loses this function for various reasons, it contains all the toxins and fats and cannot clean it. The fatty liver invites some diseases. It turns into a chronic disease that is not treated on time. Chronic liver disease is also called Cirrhosis. The cells in the liver that begin to become fat mutate. In the future, these deteriorated cells harden the surface of the liver. As the liver hardens, it forces blood flow. The blood that does not reach the organs becomes clogged in the vessels. In other words, cirrhosis brings diseases with it. In the last stage, liver failure occurs. Usually, liver failure is irreversible once it has progressed to this point.
The immune system of Ufuk Özkan, who was weakened by the Hollywood diet for a project he would take part in, but lost more than the target, collapsed. Accordingly, it turned out that Özkan, who went to the doctor, had cirrhosis.
WHAT ARE THE CAUSES OF cirrhosis?
- –Excessive caffeine and nicotine consumption
- –Consumption of irregular and excessively fatty foods
- –Microorganisms caused by hepatitis diseases
- –Conditions such as unconsciously used drugs pave the way for the formation of cirrhosis.
WHAT ARE THE SYMPTOMS OF cirrhosis?
–A patient with cirrhosis also develops a state of constant irritability due to damage to the nerve cells.
– The liver also affects cells in the skin. When it receives any damage, it is adversely affected on the skin. The increased oil rate on the skin causes an increase in acne and acne. In addition to large acne, redness and itching of the skin are also experienced.
– As the toxins are not cleaned, acid accumulation occurs in the abdominal cavities. This accumulation causes abdominal bloating and severe pain.
–Since the hormones are disrupted, an imbalance occurs in the menstrual cycle.
– There is loss of bones and muscles. It brings with it weakness and fatigue.
– The functionality of the stomach is also impaired. Discomforts such as vomiting and nausea are experienced.
–Fat occurs in the lower abdomen.
IS THERE A TREATMENT FOR cirrhosis?
After the symptoms experienced, the patient goes to the specialist and undergoes several examinations. In general, it occurs due to excessive alcohol consumption in some patients. Drug treatment is applied to reduce this damage caused by alcohol. In addition, the hepatitis history of other patients who do not consume alcohol but have cirrhosis is examined. Cirrhosis is diagnosed by ultrasound and various blood tests. Cirrhosis is divided into 3 levels, A, B, and C. As a result of regular doctor control and treatment in patients at A and B levels, the progression of the disease is reduced and the quality of life is increased. However, the only solution for a patient who has reached the C level is transplantation. Because his liver has lost its functionality so that it will not return to its former state.