Facial paralysis, which is referred to as facial paralysis in the medical literature, has increased with the increase in cold temperatures. We have searched for you about facial paralysis, which restricts the use of errors of the face, which is the most sensitive area in our body, and causes physical disorders. So what is facial paralysis? What are the symptoms of facial paralysis? How is facial paralysis treated?
Facial paralysis, which occurs as a result of deformation of the stimulating nerves going to the brain, negatively affects the quality of life of the person. Facial paralysis, which causes loss of movement, occurs due to both environmental and organ-related reasons. It can occur suddenly, or it can happen for no reason. Facial paralysis, which arises from clinical conditions called Bell’s palsy, affects the nerves in the facial muscles. It causes the lines to change by pinching the nerves in the face between the muscles. It has been observed that 90 percent of patients with facial palsy due to Bell’s palsy recover. However, in cases of stroke or neural deformation, facial paralysis is less likely to improve. It is known to cause facial paralysis due to ailments such as stroke. A stroke does not damage the facial nerves. But it prevents the transmission of nerves from the facial part to the brain. However, oxygen deficiency and bleeding occur in the brain due to external pressure.
WHAT ARE THE CAUSES OF FACE PALACE?
- Post-traumatic skull damage
- Suddenly decreasing air temperature
- Tumors seen in the head region
- Damage to nerves as a result of ear infections
- Bacteria transmitted by tick bite
- Severe damage to the face
- Vasicella bacteria settle in the body
- Guillain-Barre syndrome affecting the brain and spinal cord
- Facial damages in babies after birth
What are the symptoms of facial paralysis?
- One side of the face is crooked
- Restriction in eye and facial movements
- speech disorder
- Inability to meet daily needs
- Jaw joint stiffness
- Severe pain from the inner ear to the cerebellum
- Hypersensitivity of the affected ear
- Loss of consciousness due to stroke, confusion, instability in body movements, vague vision loss
HOW IS FACE PALACE TREATED?
Since it occurs due to facial paralysis, bell’s palsy, stroke and other diseases, the treatment situation also varies. Depending on this, lumbar paralysis is treated by giving oral medication. At the same time, physical therapy is applied to strengthen the facial muscles. Experts recommend the use of tear drops throughout the treatment for facial paralysis, which also triggers eye discomfort. In facial paralysis due to stroke, if there is a situation caused by coagulation, first of all, coagulation is prevented from the vein or the brain. Nerve cells going to the brain are strengthened. A heavy drug treatment is applied to prevent damage to his brain. The facial nerves are corrected with surgery. With physical therapy, the point of movement of the facial muscles is increased. Considering that involuntary muscle movements may also occur, the treatment is diversified depending on the condition of the person.