Pantactive is a drug used in the treatment of acid-related stomach disorders by reducing the amount of acid produced in the stomach. What is Pantactive, what does it do, what are the side effects? All the details you wonder about Pantactive are in our news!
Stomach pain describes a feeling of discomfort in the upper abdomen. Everyone complains of this complaint at least once in some part of their life. Although most causes of stomach pain are not causes for concern, care should be taken as this complaint may also occur during the course of serious diseases. Pantactive tablets, one of the most prescribed drugs for stomach disorders, are searched in search engines. ‘What is Pantactive, what does it do?’ It is frequently searched with questions such as: Pantactive; It is used in the treatment of stomach ailments such as reflux and ulcers. In this news, we have compiled questions such as what Pantactive is, what it does, its side effects and how it is used, and we have examined it under headings. Here are the details…
WHAT IS PANTACTIVE?
The active ingredient of the drug Pantactive is Pantoprazole. Pantoprazole works by reducing the amount of acid produced in the stomach. Pantactive; It is a drug included in the ‘proton pump inhibitor’ group. It is sold in pharmacies in tablet form as enteric coated, in a way that allows the drugs to dissolve in the stomach.
WHAT DOES PANTACTIVE DO?
- Treatment of gastroesophageal reflux disease in people 12 years of age and older
- peptic ulcer in adults,
- stomach ulcer (gastritis),
- Zollinger-Ellison Syndrome (excessive acid build-up in the stomach)
- It is used to treat other conditions that cause excess acid to form.
HOW TO USE PANTACTIVE?
As with other drugs, you should definitely use Pantactive as recommended by your doctor and in the dosage.
- Take the medicine with a glass of water 1 hour before you eat your meal and without breaking it.
- Cannot be used in children under 12 years old.
- Thinking that the drug has cured you, you should definitely not stop it without consulting your doctor.
WHAT ARE PANTACTIVE SIDE EFFECTS?
If the patient has an allergy to the drug, it should not be used.
- difficulty breathing
- Stomach ache
- Swelling of the face, lips, tongue and throat
- muscle pain
- It has side effects such as nausea.
If you feel any of these side effects, you should consult your doctor.
WHAT IS THE PANTACTIVE PRICE?
Pantactive 2023 current price is 70.54 TL.