An exciting research result emerged from the experts about the sea buckthorn, which can be grown easily even in arid lands. It turned out that the powder obtained from the kernel of the buckwheat, which has a great healing effect, has effective benefits from intestinal disorders to bone development, from drying infections to balancing high blood pressure.
Although it can be grown in almost every part of Turkey, it is not well known in the society. When it comes to fruit, the benefits of buckwheat are innumerable. Spindle, which İbrahim Saraçoğlu frequently mentions about its benefits, is a useful fruit for kidney diseases. Therefore, it is recommended to consume buckwheat intensely by people with kidney problems. It is stated that tea obtained from the flower and leaf of the buckthorn, as well as the fruit, is good for kidney diseases.
Spinach, which has a sour taste and is generally disliked by most, is a full source of healing with both its leaves and seeds. These seeds, which you can easily obtain from herbalists, are usually sold as powder, but you can make buckthorn seed powder yourself at home.
WHAT ARE SEEDS AND POWDER GOOD FOR?
- It is good for diseases such as cold, flu and flu.
- Apart from affecting bone development, it also prevents bone resorption.
- It is very important for vascular and heart health.
- It ensures the proper functioning of the intestines and prevents problems such as diarrhea.
- It has pain relieving properties. It is especially beneficial for muscle and joint pain.
- It gives vitality, reduces the effects of stress and fatigue.
- It has positive effects in strengthening the immune system.
- It has an accelerating effect on keeping fit and losing weight.
- Recommended for skin and hair care, sea buckthorn powder, if used with care oils, provides you with a lively, smooth and natural appearance in a short time.
- It is effective in drying infections.
- It provides regeneration of cells as it contains high amount of collagen in its content.
- It provides quick healing of cracks and fractures.
- It is used as an effective alternative medicine in cirrhosis.
- It can be used to balance high blood pressure.
- It has cholesterol lowering properties.
- It prevents Alzheimer’s disease with regular use for over a certain age.
- It is effective in removing toxins from the body.
- It is very beneficial for kidney health.
- It helps to heal wounds in the mouth.
HOW TO USE SEED AND POWDER?
While it contains plenty of omega 7, it also contains vitamins C, K, B1 and B2.
- As a beverage:
If you want to prepare a drink that both children and adults can enjoy, you can mix a glass of milk with 1 teaspoon of flax seed powder. If you find it difficult to drink for this recipe where you should not use sugar, 1 teaspoon of honey can be added.
- As a snack:
Especially recommended for those who want to lose weight, buckthorn seed powder can be consumed by mixing it with a bowl of yogurt. You can eat this mixture in between meals with its light and fullness feature. If you want to feed the children, seasonal fruits can be added to the mix.
- As tea:
As you know, herbal teas are usually made from the leaves, flowers or seeds of plants. If you want to use buckthorn seed powder in this way, you can add a teaspoon to a glass of boiling water, let it rest for 5 minutes and drink it.
- As spice:
You can add sea buckthorn seed powder, which does not have a distinctive and sharp taste, as a spice to your meals, soups or salads.