A person can prevent 30% to 50% of cancer by making his lifestyle healthier. Here are some suggestions to protect yourself from cancer…
– Don’t smoke.
– Do not allow smoking where you are going.
– Keep your weight under control.
– Move more and avoid a sedentary lifestyle.
– Take care to consume more grain foods, fruits and vegetables. Limit your consumption of high-calorie foods, sweet drinks, red meat, and foods that contain excess salt.
– Stop drinking alcohol or set a limit.
– Avoid exposure to UV light.
– Try not to come into contact with carcinogenic substances and follow health safety rules.
– Check the radiation levels in your home.
– Vaccinate your child.
– Women, take care to breastfeed your children whenever possible.