Here are the reasons why women should have regular gynecological examinations:
- Early Diagnosis: Gynecological examinations are important for the development of female reproductive organs and early diagnosis of potential problems. It can help detect serious events such as cervical cancer, intrauterine cancer, ovarian cysts and other gynecological problems in their early stages.
- Sexually Transmitted Infections (STIs): Gynecological examinations help diagnose sexually transmitted infections (STIs). If STIs are not diagnosed early, they can cause serious health problems.
- Cervical Smear (Pap Smear): Pap smear test is performed to detect cervical cancer early. This test can detect abnormal cell development and allows treatment to start early.
- Birth Control: Gynecological exams are used to provide birth control results and recommend a suitable option. These examinations are also important for monitoring birth control methods.
- Menopause Management: Gynecological exams for menopausal women are essential to protect your bones as menopause is hiding. It is used to evaluate treatments such as hormone therapy.
- Pregnancy Monitoring: Gynecological examinations are performed regularly during labor to monitor mothers and babies. It is important to follow the pregnancy process and detect potential problems early.
- Sexual Health Counseling: Gynecologists can provide counseling about sexual health problems, sexual dysfunction, or other sexual health issues.
- Good General Health: Gynecological exams are an opportunity for general evaluations of women. General health issues such as blood pressure, weight control, obesity and diabetes are also addressed during these examinations.
This can be prevented, regular gynecological examinations are important to protect women’s sexual and reproductive fertility, detect diseases early and monitor their general health. In a specific examination with your health care provider and you have chosen your needs, because of your personal health history and the durability of your lifestyle.