The Aloe Vera plant, which I will describe as someone who does not only grow it, but lives it, has had a medicine cabinet effect in our house since it came into my life. It is possible to see an immediate effect, especially in wounds and burns caused by accidents in the kitchen. Not to mention that it instantly makes your cracked hands like cotton in winter.
Aloe vera, also known as “medical aloes” in our country, this plant, whose homeland is Africa, has a gel-like structure, which is the trademark of its leaves. This structure, which is rich in amino acids, minerals and vitamins, has many effects on the human body.
So much so that 12 kinds of vitamins, especially B1, B2, B3 and B6 vitamins, a total of 20 different minerals such as calcium, iron, potassium, and 18 different minerals, such as alanine and arginine, whose names we do not know much, but which are very beneficial for our body. It is said to be an amino acid.
In the face of all the beneficial substances it hides without looking at its appearance, it is up to us to benefit from aloe vera abundantly.
Protects against UV rays
The most common usage area of aloe vera is undoubtedly on the skin. Aloe vera gel is used for wounds and burns because it increases blood circulation and accelerates the healing process. It will be enough to apply aloe vera, which provides natural protection from UV rays, before going out in the sun.
Recommended to purify the body and cleanse the intestines, aloe vera relieves constipation. However, it may lose this feature with excessive use.
Treats mouth sores
You can use the pulp of aloe vera for problems such as gingivitis and stomatitis, which we can count as intraoral inflammations. It works by crushing aloe vera and applying it to the wound in your mouth.
Aloe vera, an anti-inflammatory, is anti-acne. Provided that you use a soap containing aloe vera in the morning and evening, you can prevent the formation of acne. At the same time, it is good for your acne and balances the amount of oil. You can use aloe vera gel to reduce the swelling of your acne, soften the skin and renew the skin itself.
Prevents the formation of cellulite
The biggest dermatological benefit of aloe vera is that it reduces cellulite. Aloe vera, which is used together with regular sports and a balanced diet, prevents the formation of cellulite.
Allows you to have shiny hair
Aloe vera not only protects the scalp from UV rays, but also protects the hair from daily effects and makes it brighter, gives it a lively look. Apart from this, by washing the hair with aloe vera, the problem of dandruff in your hair will be solved. Due to its anesthetic properties, you can see the stress-reducing effect after washing the hair with aloe vera.
Creates a detox effect
You can add this cure prepared with aloe vera to your diet list. Aloe vera has a detox effect. For this, consuming the following cure in the morning on an empty stomach will help you lose weight. For the cure; one medium leaf of aloe vera, one tablespoon of honey and the juice of one lemon. The ingredients are mixed and filtered. Drink the resulting juice on an empty stomach in the morning.
Other benefits of Aloe Vera
Aloe vera has many more functions and benefits apart from the benefits we have mentioned in detail above. Here are all the benefits of the miracle plant aloe vera:
– It promotes the production of white blood cells.
– Strengthens the digestive system.
– It reduces stomach ailments. It relieves heartburn and indigestion problems.
– Repairs, moisturizes and regenerates worn-out cells.
– It is good to use aloe vera oil and aloe vera soap for flaking and redness in dry skin.
– The content of aloe vera is effective in the treatment of burns, skin inflammations and sunburns.
– Protects and improves gum health.
– It reduces the risk of colon cancer.
– It removes intestinal fungi.
– Protects kidneys from diseases, prevents urinary tract disorders.
– Aloe vera has the ability to store enzymes in the body.
– Accelerates metabolism with its detox effect.
– It has been observed that the aloe vera plant, which infuses oxygen into the blood, also has a therapeutic structure in inflammation problems.
– It prevents the formation of wrinkles by keeping the skin moist.
– Aloe vera can prevent tumor formation with the antioxidants it contains.
– It keeps the cholesterol level in balance.
– It prevents atherosclerosis and is beneficial for cardiovascular health as it increases blood flow.
– Minor skin allergies are treated with the use of aloe vera gel and soap.
– Aloe vera, with its relaxing feature, helps to eliminate the problems that cause depression and mental disorders.
– It stores minerals and vitamins in the body.
– It has the feature of curing insect stings and reducing the effects.
– Aloe vera cream helps to eliminate acne.
– It is good for eczema and psoriasis because it increases the moisture content of the skin.
– When the aloe vera plant is boiled and drunk, it reduces the effect of asthma.
– Aloe vera juice has an anti-inflammatory effect by sterilizing the eye.